Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2912 7th St W, Bradenton
Affordable 2 to 4 bedroom home on treed 126 ft deep lot. 2 decks overlooking the back yard. Newer roof and siding. 2018 real estate taxes $700. Not in city limits. Close to bus lines, shopping, schools and employment. No offers will be considered before 8/22/19. Please contact your agent for additional info. Multiple offers. Highest and best by noon Tuesday 9/03/19
- MLS® #A4443841
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage950
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address2912 7th St W
- SubdivisionElbert Court
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.