Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8309 Curlew Ct, Bradenton
Custom Designed, Remodeled 4 Bedrooms 4 ½ bath home w/3 car garage. Enjoy the extra large bonus room, office, and laundry room that is 10 x 20 perfect for a craft room or exercise room. The 4th bedroom has a private bathroom w/private den. Wonderfully designed for guest or a mother-in-law suite. A private cul-de-sac brings you to a large circular driveway adding grandeur to this elegant home on over an acre which overlooks a Panther Ridge preserve. The new gorgeous doors open to all new new flooring, high ceilings and crown molding. Large living room and dining room leads into the open kitchen w/ new stainless appliances, farmer sink, large pantry. Family room w/newly modernized fireplace. Master bedroom offers a tranquil retreat. Walk-in shower and garden tub in Master bathroom. Enormous walk in closets features build-ins. Back yard features a recently updated large pool and spa. Preserve at Panther Ridge is a vibrant community with “A” rated schools, walking trails, lakes, tennis court, basketball court, and playground.
- MLS® #A4443898
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,974
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market35
- Address8309 Curlew Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPreserve At Panther Ridge Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Granite
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.