Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1605 Ohio Ave, Bradenton
SWEET and PRISTINE Bungalow in Paradise. Still has its vintage charm, but with many updates to this 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath DOUBLEWIDE Mobile Home on an OVERSIZED lot in the highly desired Trailer Estates community. A breezy screen porch is landscaped for privacy to enjoy your morning coffee. Bring your green thumb and plant vegetables and herbs in your raised garden bed. A/C new (2018) and ducts have been cleaned; also new laundry shed with washer/dryer. WDO warranty. Not in a flood zone. Sold furnished. You own the land. Boaters have direct access to Sarasota Bay from the Marina. Enjoy the large heated community pool, hot tub, gym and wood shop. The community buzzes with shuffleboard, kayaking, pickleball, horseshoes, bocce, dancing and more. A US Post Office, well-trained Fire Department and Emergency Service on site. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, the Arts and everything Bradenton/Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4443921
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage870
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Off Street, Open, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Metal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Roof Over
- Listing Office:Sarasota Global Realty
- Address1605 Ohio Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates Fifth Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, L Dining, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market30
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Global Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.