Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1881 6th St, Sarasota
**CHECK OUT 3D FLOOR PLAN ON VIRTUAL TOUR**HISTORIC DOWNTOWN BUNGALOW AT GILLESPIE PARK. Known to be designed circa 1920’s by J.W. Harvard in the W.B. Harvard’s Subs. The location sits at the edge of notable Gillespie Park. The Spanish Mediterranean inspired home has been revitalized incorporating vintage charm & original features; well-preserved woodwork, doors, & 1” HW flrs, fp, detailed trim, crown mldgs & high ornamental clgs. Spacious including formal Lr, study/sunrm & formal Dr w/ a decorative tin ceiling & chandelier. Renovated kitch. w/ granite, three-quarter wainscoted walls, raised panel cabinets & lg walk-in pantry. The SS Appls include a gas range. A sep traditional morning rm can easily be reimagined as a coffee bar or a quaint bkfst nook. Adjacent is a service pantry w/ a laundry closet & pvt entrance; accessing the side deck w/ outdoor café seating & detached 1CG. There is an en suite Br/Ba plus a classic B&W tiled Ba w/ jetted tub. Another Br w/ WIC & French doors to a paver patio, fenced to create an inviting courtyard. Corner lot w/ expansive curb appeal, covered porch entry, columned paths, plus brick paver walkways & drive. This home encompasses an old-world appeal & has been written about more than once in local media/publications. In a Front Porch comm. w/ historic homes & new construction alike. The area is about a half mile to Downtown Sarasota Main Street w/ boutique shopping, dining options, theaters & many cultural events right at your fingertips.
- MLS® #A4443946
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,296
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Custom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market169
- Address1881 6th St
- SubdivisionWb Harvards, Gillespie Pk
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Candy Swick & Company
Listing information courtesy of Candy Swick & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 5:45pm EST.