Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3015 Pine St, Bradenton
Perfect Florida, waterfront lifestyle awaits you in this tucked away boating community of Hidden Lagoon. Saltwater canal has easy access to Braden River, Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico. 4 bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2 car garage former model home. End of the canal location gives you a private wood dock with electric, Living and family rooms both offer bay windows, laminate flooring and ceiling fans. Living room has a closet for extra storage and is pre-wired for surround sound and ethernet. Downstairs bath is off the family room and has a shower and outdoor access. Gorgeous kitchen with granite counters, center island, wood cabinetry, walk-in pantry and all GE Profile stainless steel appliances includes a wine cooler. All the bedrooms are upstairs. Enter through double doors to the expansive master bedroom en-suite. Bay windows overlook the canal, carpeting, 2 walk-in closets and ceiling fan included. Master bath has hydro tub, dual sinks, separate shower and water closet for privacy. 3 Additional guests beds and a guest bath with a tub/shower combination and single sink. Laundry room is upstairs for easy access. Double sliders lead to the roomy, screen enclosed paver patio lanai. Outside you get a large paver patio with gazebo to relax and enjoy the outdoors. lights and long views of the canal. Additional features include over sized garage, 2 zone heat pumps, pre-wired for whole house generator, surge protector. vinyl shed and vinyl privacy fence on side. Tropical backyard to escape the world and de-stress.
- MLS® #A4443957
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,501
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Open, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish, Lagoon
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Like It Realty
- Address3015 Pine St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHidden Lagoon
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market1
Listing information courtesy of Like It Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.