Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5707 Garden Lakes Palm, Bradenton
You'll love the carefree lifestyle that awaits you in this maintenance-free villa in tranquil Garden Lakes. There's an eat-in kitchen plus a formal dining area, family room, and living room. Lots of closets and storage throughout. Both bathrooms have been updated with new tile, sinks, and vanities. The home's open floor plan provides lots of light and space for relaxing and entertaining. You'll enjoy sitting with with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine in your cheerful Florida room while with its peaceful view of majestic oak trees, tropical foliage, and a meandering walking trail amonth the neighborhood lakes and shady trees. You'll make new friends in the active community with its oversize heated community pool, recently-resurfaced tennis/ pickleball courts, fitness center, shuffleboard courts, library, card rooms, dance floor, and lots of planned activities. Come check this beautiful home out today!
- MLS® #A4443979
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,176
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market9
- Address5707 Garden Lakes Palm
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGarden Lakes Villas Sec 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryKinnan Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.