Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5107 60th Dr E, Bradenton
Welcome to Silverlake ... a private gated residential community. Enjoy living the Florida lifestyle on this premium lakefront property where you can enjoy watching Florida’s native nesting herons from your backyard. Three bedrooms, a den/bonus room, two baths, a formal dining room and indoor laundry room are included in this inviting floorplan. The Family room, kitchen and Master Suite all overlook the beautiful 17 acre lake. Interior amenities can be appreciated the moment you step past the etched glass entry doors. Niches, 42” kitchen wood cabinetry, tray and volume ceilings, crown molding, pantry closet, 18” tile on the diagonal, barstool counter and kitchen breakfast nook are just some of the features to be found. The Master Suite offers a walk-in closet, a sit down vanity, large walk-in shower and garden courtyard next to the master bath. Extras include an irrigation system with timer, freshly painted exterior, entry pavers, factory tinted windows and landscape along with listello and tile accented areas. This waterfront gated community also offers a park and playground. All this plus the added convenience and close proximity to the UTC Mall, shopping and dining!
- MLS® #A4443986
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,061
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address5107 60th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:14am EDT.