Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
559 Fore Dr, Bradenton
Capturing the waterfront lifestyle, this estate home is nestled behind the coveted gates of Harbor Walk along pristine banks of Manatee River and 6 miles to Tampa Bay. 2407 sq. ft. of spacious living, this 3/2 plus den home embodies the open concept. Well-appointed kitchen w/espresso cabinets, stone counters, gas cooktop & stainless hood, wall convection oven, dry bar with extra cabinetry, dual zoned wine coolers, inviting café area unites impressive great room, dining room for centralized gathering areas. Notable design accents, crown molding, porcelain tile, volume ceilings, plantation shutters, walls of glass sliders, transoms to expansive outdoor living space, refresh in your saltwater pool, dual function Kevlar Hurricane Screen provides shade & shield, keeps AC in for extra indoor/outdoor living. Cast off from your private backyard deep water dock w/6K lift. Navigate the natural waterways of the Manatee River, cruise to the Gulf, explore many casual waterfront dining venues, islands, fishing holes or just drop anchor & enjoy a dazzling sunset on the water. State of the art wifi system places intelligent control at your fingertips. Also, for your comfort & convenience whole house generator, security system & whole house Kinetico 2-stage soft H2O filtration system. Car buffs/hobbyist, 3-car garage w/extra storage, attic access & extended Porte-Cochere provides plenty of room for your toys – your man cave awaits. Complete list of upgrades too numerous to list. Capture the magic of life on the water.
- MLS® #A4443994
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,407
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Portico
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFreshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Canal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market21
- Address559 Fore Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk, Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.