Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2715 29th Ave W, Bradenton
Back on Market as buyer was unable to obtain financing which means you get another opportunity to own this pet friendly West Bradenton condo! Home boasts Double Hung Vinyl Impact windows, impact sliders, French doors, 2 outdoor courtyards, enclosed tiled Lanai and covered parking space. Condo’s open floor plan has a great flow and split bedrooms for added privacy. Enjoy storage options such as a lanai storage closet, interior laundry upper cabinets plus closet; if you need more there is also a Rubbermaid type storage container located in courtyard. The windows on the Lanai will allow you additional year-round living space. Extra upgrades such as flooring, Hunter remote operated ceiling fans, updated doors, lighting & more make this home feel extra special. Microwave & Hot water heater new in 2018! Community has heated pool and clubhouse with low monthly fees of only $310. (no commercial vehicles or motorcycles allowed). Hurry and Schedule an appointment today to check out this nicely updated condo! Condos in this community do not come up for sale often!
- MLS® #A4444002
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,024
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewLevel, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market54
- Address2715 29th Ave W
- SubdivisionCourtyard Square Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 1:31pm EST.