Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1407 21st St W, Bradenton
Welcome home to your adorable bungalow on Ware’s Creek. As you pull into your brick paver drive, you will immediately notice the attention to detail. When you walk through the front door, you will be greeted by an open floor plan with a statement fireplace that has been sandblasted to showcase the original stone. The vinyl flooring flows throughout the majority of the house and has a residential lifetime warranty. Granite countertops adorn your generous kitchen space which has stainless steel appliances and room for a little breakfast nook. With three bedrooms and three full updated baths, this home is perfect for a growing family, or those who love to entertain houseguests. Every major component has been completed in this house, roof 2009, flat roof 2016, all new hurricane impact windows (whole house), A/C in 2013, sewer line in 2016. And talk about storage! There is ample storage and closet space throughout the house, including a spacious laundry room. And don’t forget the back bonus room, with brand new windows that pop out and are easy to clean and a brand new split A/C system. The bonus room overlooks the large backyard and Ware’s Creek, with access to the Manatee River. It will be the place to relax while guests flow in and out onto the deck and backyard for barbecues, parties and evenings around the fire pit. This home is truly move -in ready. So bring your kayak and enjoy all this home’s location has to offer!
- MLS® #A4444080
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,632
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Historic District, In City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market15
- Address1407 21st St W
- SubdivisionPine Terrace
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- Listing Office:Boyd Realty
Listing information courtesy of Boyd Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.