Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6350 229th St E, Bradenton
Your new home awaits you! This house was built in 2006 by the current owners, and the updates and choices they made will make you feel right at home. The four bedrooms and three baths are divided with a split floor plan. There's also a bonus room for your home office and a den near the foyer. As you walk inside, you'll notice the high, tray ceilings with crown molding. There's ceramic tile throughout, except the bedrooms where there's carpet to keep your feet warm. The spacious kitchen includes an island, stainless steel appliance package, wood cabinetry. Beside the breakfast nook, you'll notice a fireplace built into the wall that is shared between the kitchen and dining room-- perfect for the holidays! Enjoy a dip in the salt water pool, which has an automatic chlorinator and pop up jets that clean the pool. It's practically maintenance free! This home has a built in surround sound system, perfect for hosting company. The home is also generator ready and has a sub panel, so you can switch from the power company to generator if needed. The air conditioning has fluorescent lighting to kill bacteria and germs, which keeps the air quality hospital grade. Bring your horses, because you have over four acres of land here! What doesn't this house have?
- MLS® #A4444099
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,827
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market80
- Address6350 229th St E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Solar Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:30am EST.