Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7604 Rio Bella Pl, University Park
Riva Trace is a Maintenance Free & Gated Community With No CDD, has amenities such as a nature walking trail, kayak/canoe launch & storage rack plus deck overlooking the river-bring your fishing pole, with private access to the Braden River in University Park. This popular Granada floor plan offers gate entrance to front door, volume ceilings, 7x7 foyer, large great room overlooking the dining room & kitchen with dinette & screened patio with a large deck, salt water pool and beautiful outdoor kitchen. The large Master retreat offers a bedroom with an access door to the pool, His & Hers walk-in closets. & a spacious master bath with dual sinks, soaker tub and separate shower. 2nd bedroom has an organized double door closet. Den with double french doors has a double door closet with built-ins directly across the hall. Kitchen has beautiful cabinets, granite countertops, SS appliances including gas range, breakfast bar and dinette area and is open to the great room. Private office off the great room. Laundry room has an organized closet, utility sink & SS washer & dryer that are included. Fenced backyard. Mature landscaping, paver driveway, tile roof, & hurricane shutters. Convenient location to the UTC mall, restaurants, entertainment, SRQ airport, & easy access to Sarasota and our famous beaches. No lease restrictions. Call today to see this beautiful home.
- MLS® #A4444225
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,052
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market155
- Address7604 Rio Bella Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionRiva Trace
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 10:16am EST.