Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2704 7th Ave E, Bradenton
Timeless West Bradenton Beauty! Your new home offers a tasteful 4 bedroom, 3bathroom split floorplan located in the established community of Willow Glenn; seconds from the SR64 Community Boat Ramp. Possibilities are endless as your home is a blank canvas ready to morph into your Florida dream home! Arriving find your self taken back by the over sized circular driveway and large parking pad. Cross the threshold and your eyes are drawn to the luxurious living room displaying gorgeous tray ceilings and massive fireplace. Just off of the living room you'll be floored by the impressive den/office featuring built in wall cabinets and large windows allowing ample natural lighting in. You'll never find yourself in need of space as your home boasts an expansive addition upstairs with a bonus room, full bath, and fourth bedroom that can be used as a media room or apartment for that college bound teen. Heading back down the stairs you'll find your two guest bedrooms sharing a hall bathroom. Through the kitchen and formal dining room area located in the back of the home you will be astonished by the impressive master suite displaying two humongous walk-in closets, and private ensuite highlighted by an over sized soaking tub. Just off your master suit and formal dining room are french doors leading onto your screened in porch where you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee while planning a weekend BBQ hosted in your large covered area that also offers an added workshop/storage area. CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR SHOWING!
- MLS® #A4444257
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,227
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Oversized, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Near Marina, Street Paved, City View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market76
- Address2704 7th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionWillow Glen Sec 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 9:15am EST.