Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
909 143rd St Ne, Bradenton
This expansive 2016-built residence reflects on-trend design and luxurious details within a picturesque setting in Winding River. A welcoming entry courtyard sets the stage for elegance, wrapped in Mediterranean-style architecture. Once inside, natural elements combine with charming finishes to evoke a feeling of everyday provincial glamour. Solid New England pine floors fuse with wood beamed ceilings and barn doors to create an unforgettable backdrop for entertaining. A true showpiece, the kitchen is equipped with granite surfaces, large center island, porcelain plank flooring, tall backsplash, pantry, stainless appliances, and an adjacent dinette. The great room opens to the paver patio, encouraging your indoor activities to spill outside. Four bedrooms and a den provide an array of spaces for privacy and quietude. The master suite is a study in serenity, framed by touches of wood, earth tones, and spaciousness; dual walk-in closets and a tranquil bath with soaking tub. Have your own cinematic experience in the media bonus room with projector and surround sound or convert it into a separate in-law suite. Outdoor living is the order of the day on the pool terrace where a putting green will remind you to constantly keep that sense of play alive. Or relax in the heated pool and spa surrounded by verdant grounds. Five-car garage has plenty of space for cars, boats and more. The Winding River community comes with a private boat ramp to the Manatee River and walking trails to keep you in touch with nature.
- MLS® #A4444400
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,376
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market78
- Address909 143rd St Ne
- SubdivisionWinding River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.