Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6288 Wingspan Way, Bradenton
Welcome to your beautiful home in Tara Preserve directly on the golf course. This home is in pristine condition and shows like new. Vaulted ceilings and crown moulding throughout with a very open floor plan. The kitchen has been remodeled with granite countertops, travertine backsplash, stainless appliances, and opens to your formal dining area and great room. Gorgeous built-ins along one side of your living area with lighted tray vaulted ceilings. Both bedrooms, as well as the large office/den (easily could be 3rd BR) have beautiful wood flooring. The Master has a large bathroom, with separate tub, shower, and enclosed toilet. Situated on the putting green, you can enjoy the view while swimming in your own private pool. The home is vacant and ready for its new owners. Your HOA fees are only $880/year, some of the lowest in the surrounding area, and include the use of the community pool, clubhouse, hot tub, tennis courts and handball/pickle ball courts, as well as Comcast service which includes premium channels and 3 HD DVR's. Tara is a beautiful, well maintained, established community. Sidewalks throughout and plenty of walking, biking routes to enjoy.
- MLS® #A4444420
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,688
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Golf Course
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, On Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market81
- Address6288 Wingspan Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWingspan Way At Tara
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Ken Brand Lic R E Broker
Listing information courtesy of Ken Brand Lic R E Broker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.