Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
345 Blackbird Ct, Bradenton
WELCOME HOME! to this spacious custom beauty in the Deerwalk section of Greyhawk Landing! Warmth and luxury are yours in this 3 bedroom, 3 bath home which also features a large bonus/media room that could also be transformed into a 4th bedroom/in-law suite. Greeting you as you walk in the door is the elegant formal dining and living room area featuring high ceilings and crown moldings. Relax and unwind in the luxurious Master retreat with tray ceilings, 2 walk-in closets, garden tub, dual sinks, and a large walk-in shower. A spacious laundry room area has a bonus space for an office or craft area off the back. The large gourmet eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, center island, and fishbowl window open to the heart of the home, the family room finished with tray ceilings and crown molding. Tons of natural light flood this home with three sets of sliders all showcasing the simply stunning and serene saltwater pool and spa. A private oasis surrounded by two covered living areas and a custom outdoor kitchen, this is truly Florida living at it's best! This quality Sam Rodgers home also boasts an over-sized 3 car garage and lovely mature landscaping. The gated community of Greyhawk Landing offers 2 clubhouses, 2 resort style pools, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball court, playground, and nature trails. An extraordinary value, put this home on the top of your list to see!
- MLS® #A4444429
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,676
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market20
- Address345 Blackbird Ct
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.