Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5203 18th Ave E, Bradenton
This is a beautifully, well maintained, MOVE IN READY home on almost a half acre with NO HOA and a quiet street! Bring your boats and RV’s! Conveniently located to I-75 and SR 64, shops, restaurants and in a top rated school district. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an additional Florida room that has a window A/C unit (that is new), and can be used year round as an office, playroom etc. The Kitchen feature granite counter tops. There is terrazzo flooring throughout the home, minus the master which has laminate and the Florida room which has carpet. The home offers a newer AC unit (2016), 2 septic tanks that have been recently pumped, and roof was replaced in 2010. The yard is fenced but the property line extends past the fence on the left hand side of the home with gives you even more yard! Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4444564
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,626
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market73
- Address5203 18th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor River Sec
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorLaminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:29pm EST.