Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5203 18th Ave E, Bradenton
NO HOA?? This home is it and seller is motivated! This is a well maintained, MOVE IN READY home on almost a half acre on a quiet street! Bring your boats and RV’s! The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an additional Florida room that has a window A/C unit making it so you can use that extra space all year as an office, playroom etc. The kitchen features granite counter tops and eat in space. There is terrazzo flooring throughout the home, minus the master which has laminate and the Florida room which has carpet. The home offers a newer AC unit (2016). The yard is already fenced for your convenience but the property line extends past the fence on the left hand side of the home giving you even more yard! Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and close to I-75 and SR 64, making for a short commute to St. Pete or Tampa. Just add your special cosmetic touches and make this home yours!
- MLS® #A4444564
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,626
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market246
- Address5203 18th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor River Sec
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorLaminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:00am EDT.