Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3705 34th Ave Dr W, Bradenton
*****55+ Community*****Absolutely immaculate ground floor 2BD/2BA condo in desirable 55+ community. Brand new paint and "wood plank style" ceramic tile throughout. Cortez Villas is a very quiet community with an active association which schedules community events such as coffees, game nights, and dinners. Residents love walking, biking, jogging or, enjoy the swimming pool in a serene natural setting. Master bedroom features a greenbelt view, private bathroom and a walk-in closet. 18x18 Ceramic tile runs throughout the entire unit making for a beautiful, clean appearance. Enjoy your morning coffee in a screened in lanai overlooking a lush tropical setting. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, golfing, Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, IMG Sports Academy, State College of Florida, and just minutes to Robinson Preserve, and beautiful Gulf beaches.
- MLS® #A4444591
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,030
- Year Built1979
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ViewGreenbelt View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market20
- Address3705 34th Ave Dr W
- SubdivisionCortez Villas Condominium 10
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.