Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5709 28th St E, Bradenton
A Paver Entry welcomes you to the Double Door Foyer of this 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage Split Plan. The Kitchen, with Breakfast Bar & Eating Nook opens to the Family Room. Vaulted Ceilings in the Main part of the Home. Double Doors lead into the Master Suite W/Walk-In Closet, Double Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower & Sliding Glass Doors to the Lanai. French Doors in the Living Room also provide access to the Extended 31 X 23 Lanai with Paver Decking & Full Lake Views. Indoor Utility Room with Deep Sink & Cabinets. Also, Built in Cabinets in the Garage. Chain Link Fenced Rear Yard. New Roof +/- 3 yrs, New A/C +/- 3 yrs. Community Amenities include 2 Community Pools and Tennis Courts.
- MLS® #A4444644
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,957
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market44
- Address5709 28th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 9:29am EST.