Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1155 Center Pl, Sarasota
Located on a large private lot in the sought-after neighborhood of Lido Shores, The Pavilion House is an exquisite display of Mid-Century Modern Design elements and their purposeful integration with the surrounding tropical landscape. Designed by William Rupp, one of the original members of the Sarasota School of Architecture, and renovated by Seibert Architects, this home embodies the Modernist style in its use of expansive walls of glass, clean lines, functional design, and open floor plan. The understated front façade of the home is highlighted by bright red double doors that open to the captivating interior courtyard. Shell stone paver pathways and river rock edging accent the outdoor space and provide just the right accent to the black river stone walls of the lap pool. Once inside, one is struck by the sense of space and the delicate balance between indoor and outdoor living creating greater depth to each area. The galley kitchen, at the center home, is open to both the living and dining room. The master bedroom features three walls of floor-to-ceiling glass, custom organized master closet and his and her bathrooms with a shared shower. There are two additional bedrooms and bathrooms. Lido Shores, located just minutes from St. Armand’s Circle, Longboat Key, and Downtown Sarasota, is home to some of the area’s most significant waterfront estates and iconic modern architecture creating a unique neighborhood with a vast history. Lido Shores homeowners have deeded beach access to a private beach park.
- MLS® #A4444654
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,691
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesWater Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Other
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market68
- Address1155 Center Pl
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:45pm EST.