Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3408 50th Ave E, Bradenton
Unique and in a very nice neighborhood and close to restaurants, shopping, HWY 301 and I-75. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, completely updated home, could easily be converted to 3 bedrooms. 2017 Roof. 2019 floors. Open floor plan with lots of natural light and high beamed ceiling. Dramatic kitchen with granite look alike tile countertops and backsplash. Updated master bathroom and 2nd bathroom. Large walk-in closets. Garage/man cave extra roomy large enough to hold an RV or boat and still room for a car and a motorcycle. Work benches and lots of extra storage. Extra storage space in laundry room. An extra layer of stucco around the whole exterior of the house. Large corner lot with beautiful oak trees, fruit trees, heavy landscaping, flowers and exotic plants. Backyard is an Oasis with a State of the Arts Custom made Grill any grill king or queen will die for!! The lanai is oversized with enough room for anything you can think of, the whole house is great for entertaining and the ambiance is very relaxed. Dreamy in every corner, lot is very high and completely fenced. No deed restrictions but well groomed neighborhood.
- MLS® #A4444719
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,558
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Outdoor Grill, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address3408 50th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.