Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1310 Old Stickney Point Rd #e22, Sarasota
Luxury, Luxury, Fully decorator furnished water view condo at Marina Del Sol. This unit was hardly occupied, never rented and in pristine condition. The condo is being sold completely turn key furnished with exception of some personal items. Great location on the Key with easy access on and off the South Bridge. The property has been kept in exceptional shape, the building exteriors were recently painted, newer gym equipment and patio furniture, fire pit, kayak storage and launch area, gazebo, paver driveway, fully gated, tele entry system, dog park and an expanded pool deck. Docks are available to rent or keep your boat next door at the Marina. Walk to shopping, Restaurants and Marinas. Easy beach access is at the end of Old Stickney Point. Just bring your suitcase and start enjoying all that Marina Del Sol and Siesta Key has to offer!!!
- MLS® #A4444743
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,467
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Dog Run, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Storage
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing Office:Coastal Living Real Estate
- Address1310 Old Stickney Point Rd #e22
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionMarina Del Sol
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market148
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Living Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 6:00pm EST.