Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1938 7th St, Sarasota
Airbnb, Vrbo and Homeaway will work great fot this "Downtown" zoned property. Use the house when you need or rent it out without rental restrictions. Ground floor bedroom and bathroom. Also perfect for families, build a 600 sq ft Backyard Cottage (Accessory Dwelling Unit) with city approval. This home is tucked away in back of 2 other houses. Modern kitchen and bathrooms, brand new appliances. A true 4- bedroom, 3 FULL bath home. Two Master bedrooms. Large back deck, open space and mature oak trees. Plenty of off-street parking for owners and guests, all in a city location that is walking distance to Gillespie Park, The Rosemary District and Downtown. This large house gives lots of flexibility for a large family, multi-generations, or roommates. Imagine the opportunities. Close to the cultural and waterfront attractions of Selby Gardens, Mote Aquarium, Ringling Museum, and the beaches. Easy access to University Parkway's corridor of shopping, SRQ Airport, and I-75.No Deed or Rental Restrictions. Easy to show !!
- MLS® #A4444750
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,404
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesPark, Tennis Courts, Playground
- ParkingGuest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Suncoast Luxury Properties
- Address1938 7th St
- SubdivisionCharles L Knight Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorTile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market221
Listing information courtesy of Suncoast Luxury Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 6:17pm EST.