Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7012 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
LIKE NO OTHER. Detailed French Provincial retreat situated on 4+ acres overlooking tranquil oaks and 1921 guest cottage. Four bedrooms, four full baths, two half baths, two master suites, five fireplaces, Chef’s dream kitchen with French La Cornue Grand Palais 180 stove and huge butcher block island with limestone hood. French Ashlar patterned imported stone, limestone and solid oak wood floors throughout. Custom designed, private climate-controlled wine cellar will house 1,000 bottles and additional storage. Imported Russian oak wood doors with imported iron handles, complete the authentic Old World style. Over thirty one-of-a-kind imported French iron chandeliers plus multiple sconces. Custom designed mosaic carpets, imported antique interior gates, antique limestone sinks, hand troweled and faux plaster ceilings and walls. Andersen French triple-pane insulated impact doors with upper glass throughout. Four full garages with air conditioning. Private patios overlook Lucas Lagoons designed pool and spa with wood-burning fireplace. One bedroom, one bath remodeled guest cottage with 75' of Manatee River frontage and boat dock. Fenced and gated.
- MLS® #A4444751
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,676
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Gated Community, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Historic District, In County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofShingle, Slate
- Days on Market1
- Address7012 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiverside Cove Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Other Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:45am EST.