Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4007 Royal Palm Dr, Bradenton
BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED HOME ON WIDE DEEP-WATER INTERSECTING CANALS LEADING TO PALMA SOLA BAY. ENJOY STELLAR VIEWS FROM THE REAR PATIO AND DECK. SUPER CLEAN 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH WITH LOVELY FEATURES AND A LIGHT AND OPEN FLOOR PLAN. GREAT ROOM HAS A LARGE WALL OF POCKET SLIDERS LEADING TO THE SCREENED LANAI ENSURING REFRESHING WATER VIEWS WHILE ENTERTAINING OR RELAXING. GORGEOUS GRANITE COUNTERS THROUGHOUT AND KITCHEN HAS STAINLESS APPLIANCES AND FIXTURES. MASTER SUITE HAS A WALK IN CLOSET AND THE PERFECT PRIVATE LOUNGE/BONUS AREA WITH ACCESS TO THE LANAI AND THOSE SAME AMAZING WATER VIEWS. BOTH BATHROOMS HAVE NEWER VANITIES, TILE AND VESSEL SINKS CREATING AN UPSCALE AESTHETIC. NICE SIZED INTERIOR LAUNDRY AREA AND TWO CAR GARAGE. THIS HOME HAS NEWER ATTRACTIVE LIGHT FIXTURES AND CEILING FANS AND A NEW ROOF IN 2018. THE YARD HAS TROPICAL LANDSCAPING AND GORGEOUS MATURE TREES TO PROVIDE SHADE ON THOSE HOT SUMMER AFTERNOONS. AMAZING LOCATION WITH QUICK ACCESS TO GREAT FISHING AND BOATING IN THE BAY, INTRA-COASTAL AND THE GULF. CONVENIENT TO GREAT RESTAURANTS, ENTERTAINMENT, SHOPPING AND BRADENTON BEACH. SCHEDULE A SHOWING TODAY TO SEE THIS ONE!
- MLS® #A4444782
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,848
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal-salt
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market72
- Address4007 Royal Palm Dr
- SubdivisionSan Remo Shores
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Sunreal Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Sunreal Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 8:29pm EST.