Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1800 Benjamin Franklin Dr #b408, Sarasota
Quite possibly the best ‘value luxury opportunity in all of Sarasota. L’Elegance exudes elevated luxury living on the pristine white sands of world renowned Lido Beach. Few locations in all of Sarasota can match the trifecta of private beach, walkable to St. Armand’s Circle and mere hop to downtown. All this with 2 full bedrooms, office and full amenities for well under $2M. Fully renovated on the fourth floor, this stunning apartment offers an INCREDIBLE fifty-foot wide terrace spanning from the master bedroom across the entire floorplan. An open and connected layout lined with walls of glass provide stunning city and bay views from every room. Gated and guarded 24/7/365 L’Elegance is ideal to lock and leave. Whether snow-birding or simply world traveling, the on site management, maintenance and security provide the assurance you desire when not in residence. This is your time, L’Elegance is your place.
- MLS® #A4444789
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,700
- Year Built1996
- FeaturesPool, Clubhouse, Tennis Court(s), Spa/Hot Tub, Security, Recreation Facilities, Maintenance, Lobby Key Required, Fitness Center, Elevators, Water Access, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk, Fitness, Buyer Approval Required, Waterfront, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Recreation Building, Maintenance Free
- ParkingAssigned, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, City View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market372
- Address1800 Benjamin Franklin Dr #b408
- SubdivisionL Elegance On Lido Beach
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories10
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.