Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5217 11th St E, Bradenton
Adorable and Appealing! 3 year old home in gated community. Shows very nice. Vacant, easy show, Large partially fenced backyard. Must See. This better than new residence resides in the boutique gated community of Grove Park. This popular open concept floor plan offers many contemporary features, interior laundry, and boasting ceramic tile and carpet throughout the main living areas. The kitchen is in the center of it all and offers a large island perfect for bar-style eating or entertaining, a walk-in pantry, and plenty of cabinetry and counter space. This well-appointed kitchen comes with upgraded appliances not typically found in the community. The master suite is located in the back of the home for privacy, can comfortably fit a king size bed, and includes an en suite bathroom with double vanity, large shower, and expansive walk-in closet. Community offers Low HOA fees, No CDD fees, and is close to all coastal attractions. Come live the Florida lifestyle.
- MLS® #A4444903
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,586
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
- Address5217 11th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPark Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market47
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.