Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14307 22nd Pl E, Bradenton
New Custom Home - Come fall in love with this new home in Mill Creek with 3 bedrooms (all with walk-in closets and en suite baths) split plan, spacious living room and kitchen with high tray ceilings, crown molding, porcelain tile flooring, quartz counters, wood cabinetry (with soft close doors and drawers), walk-in pantry in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances. All of this safe and sound inside the hurricane impact windows, doors and sliders. Around the house, you'll find seamless gutters and downspouts, beautiful landscaping, lovely pavered driveway leading to the oversized 3 car garage complete with premium insulated garage doors. Out back you'll find the sparkling pool featuring a sun shelf and twin waterfalls with a very large deck area perfect for entertaining. All of this on a lot of more than a half-acre at the edge of a cul de sac in beautiful Mill Creek.
- MLS® #A4444921
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,885
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market46
- Address14307 22nd Pl E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.