Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9240 Midnight Pass Rd #d, Sarasota
Great Buy On Siesta Key!! Tastefully and Fully Updated throughout county records say built in 2011. With these Full water views from every level of all 5 balconies makes it a One of a Kind buy. Open floor plan and is so well-designed with sliding glass doors creating very nice and bright lighting throughout. Tile flooring, Lube cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and a very large island for entertaining guests. Watching boaters and kayaks pass by is a daily highlight of the views from this perfect situated townhome. Upstairs features the Master Bedroom and 2 guest suites very nicely and tastefully renovated also. Master Bedroom has lots of closet space and boasts two separate balconies to enjoy nightly sunsets or morning sunrises. Additional features include a private boat dock, Pool shared with only a hand full of other owners, interior laundry and a Florida room that can be a turned into a gathering space for entertaining. This nicely updated townhome is located on the Southern end of Siesta Key so you miss all the bumper to bumper traffic going north on Midnight Pass. Walking distance to Turtle Beach and restaurants.
- MLS® #A4444944
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Dead-End, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLagoon, Bayou
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market73
- Address9240 Midnight Pass Rd #d
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionMangrove Bay
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.