Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
520 Mast Dr, Bradenton
One of the last lots available in the exclusive, waterfront community of Harbour Walk! Deepwater access to the Gulf of Mexico. There is no time frame required to build and you can use the builder of your choice to build your dream home. Wooden dock included. Unique opportunity- beautiful home next door also available for separate purchase- See MLS #A4443608 or purchase lot and home together-See MLS#A4448644.
- MLS® #A4444946
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Sarabay Suncoast Realty
- Address520 Mast Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Exterior FeaturesOak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Suncoast Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.