Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11903 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton
Beautiful newly built (2018) Sam Rogers "Captiva" home in Greyhawk Landing is a Floridians dream. Situated on a premium lot with with stunning water and preserve views. Step inside and you will find the owners spared no expense building a dream home. Open floor plan with Quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a beautiful tile back splash. Sliding pocket doors in the living room open up to your outside tropical oasis, with a heated pool and spa overlooking water and the estuary. Relax by your private pool while watching the Florida sun, and on cold evenings warm up in the sauna. You will also see deer and other wildlife right out your backdoor. Back inside through the master bedroom has a huge master bath with glass door walk in shower, with his and hers sinks and a walk-in closet. Home features 2 other guest bedroom with guest bathroom, and a half bath, and Bonus room. Park your golf cart in this over-sized 3 car garage with tons of space. Greyhawk Landing is a great community with 24 hour security guard, pools, playground for the little ones, tennis, and basketball. Situated in a private neighborhood close to good schools, Lakewood Ranch, UTC Mall and easy access to I-75. This home is truly a must see!!
- MLS® #A4444999
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,203
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address11903 Goldenrod Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph V-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Duncan Real Estate, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.