Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7205 Churston Ln, University Pk
CHURSTON LANE HAS THE BEST HOMES SITES OF ANY STREET IN VIRGINIA WATER! THIS VERY SOUGHT-AFTER SECTION OF VIRGINIA WATER HAS BEAUTIFUL "OLD FLORIDA" WOODS ACCROSS THE STREET (NO HOMES TO LOOK AT!) AND A BEAUTIFUL REAR LAKE VIEW WITH TREES ACROSS THE LAKE!!! THIS LOVELY 3 BEDROOM HOME AS BEEN UPDATED. HIGH CEILINGS, UNIQUE ROTUNDA FOYER ENTRY WITH CROWN MOLDING, BEAUTFUL TILE FLOORING, FABULOUS KITCHEN ACCENTED WITH CUSTOM WOOD CABINETS, STONE COUNTER TOPS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, SPACIOUS BREAKFAST AREA WITH WINDOW SEAT. LARGE OWNER'S RETREAT ACCENTED BY A BAY WINDOW SITTING AREA, LARGE WIC HAS BUILT-INS AND UPPER STORAGE LOFT, LARGE TUB AND SHOWER. BEAUTIFUL LANAI, LARGE POOL AND FOUNTAIN. FABULOUS LAKE VIEW!!!!
- MLS® #A4445022
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,928
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Salt Water, Indoor
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market67
- Address7205 Churston Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Pk
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Window Treatments, Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:00am EST.