Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 7th St N #5, Bradenton Beach
Enjoy the island life in this adorable ground floor condo in a bay front complex just a short block to the gulf beach. Light tile floors throughout, recently painted interior. Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters & a breakfast bar that opens to the dining room. Bedroom has large closet and sliders to patio right near your parking space for ease of unloading your car. You'll enjoy gathering with friends at the bay side park and heated swimming pool or strolling to the beach for sunset. Kayak & bike storage onsite.You'll have a storage cage for your beach toys, etc. too. Not far from trolley stop, close to shops, restaurants, the Bridge Street Pier & all the amenities of Bridge St. Even a marina if you want to keep a boat. This is the life! (These sellers rented annually for $1100/month. Tenant paid utilities. Or you can rent for the season. Once in a 3 mo. period.) 3 or 4 months rent in the winter pays all expenses for the year as expenses are low here. More pictures on Virtual Tour icon above. Seawall just replaced, railings & balconies replaced a few years back, exterior of buildings painted.
- MLS® #A4445030
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage594
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesLaundry Facility, Park, Pool, Storage, Buyer Approval Required, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Greenbelt, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market76
- Address117 7th St N #5
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionBay View Terrace
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Island Real Estate-anna Maria
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:45am EST.