Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3040 Grand Bay Blvd #ph2102, Longboat Key
One of a kind, rarely available Penthouse in one of the most desirable communities in Longboat Key; welcome to Grand Bay! This Penthouse condominium features panoramic views of Sarasota Bay & the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy over 5,000 square feet of private outdoor living space on your rooftop terrace. Entertain guests with your fully-equipped outdoor kitchen and dine under the rooftop gazebo. Relax in your custom hot tub & enjoy taking in the breathtaking sunset. Luxury & privacy surrounds this Penthouse, arrive through the private elevator foyer to the expansive great room with amazing bay & ocean views. The kitchen has been beautifully remodeled, solid wood cabinets, Quartz countertops, Wolf appliances, double ovens & custom walk-in pantry. Well-appointed wine bar, integrated wine refrigerator, space for storing your wine collection. The master suite boasts spectacular views of Sarasota Bay, his & hers closets, and bathrooms; one featuring a steam shower, whilst the other features a newly remodeled bath, walk-in shower & spa tub overlooking the serenity of Sarasota Bay. Two additional guest rooms with en-suite, walk-in closets & private balconies. The custom, solid wood office with fireplace, also doubles as a guest suite. Unparalleled amenities include a pool, tennis, gym, clubhouse, sauna, gated security, climate-controlled parking garage & storage. Enjoy a day at the beach at the Private Bay Isles Beach Club or enjoy a round of golf at Longboat Key Club. Come experience all that Longboat Key has to offer.
- MLS® #A4445142
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,413
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Handicap Modified, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Guest, Open, Oversized, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Water View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Concrete, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- Days on Market219
- Address3040 Grand Bay Blvd #ph2102
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionGrand Bay 2
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories10
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, High Rise, Penthouse
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Preferred Shore
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.