Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6810 93rd St E, Bradenton
Storybook charm in this spectacular like new home on 1.31 acres of parklike land in beautiful Braden Woods. Fabulous curb appeal located on a quiet cul-de-sac a short bike ride to Linger Lodge and the Braden River. Backing to a 45 acre preserve located in Braden Woods the wildlife is amazing and it is common to see deer in the yard every day. A long driveway leads to a side load garage with 2+ car spaces. The darling front porch with travertine is covered and a lovely spot to relax. Exceptional wood floors through out the living areas and bedrooms and travertine in the kitchen and eat in space are almost new. The living room has vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace and sliding doors leading to the pool. In the dining room a set of French doors lead to a wonderful paved patio and fenced in doggy yard. The brand new kitchen was done in 2016 and features custom wood cabinets, granite counters, huge island, soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances & new fixtures. All windows and doors replaced with premium wind resistant and insulated done by PGT and Clearview. Newer AC w dual units. Super spacious master suite on first level with sitting room and mini office and totally updated master bathroom with spa like shower. 3 great sized bedrooms and updated full bathroom and open loft area upstairs. Sparkling caged pool with new screen, new light, new handrail, new pump & new filter. This home is better than new and in pristine condition in a dreamy setting located on the edge of the forest.
- MLS® #A4445170
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,782
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market11
- Address6810 93rd St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.