Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
560 Chipping Ln, Longboat Key
Beach - Boating - Bliss! Situated just 3 lots in from the azure waters of Sarasota Bay is this exquisite waterfront residence, meticulously redesigned with a serene contemporary feel. Encompassing five bedrooms, five baths and 4,315 square feet under air, the home welcomes you in through a dramatic two-story entry to a spacious open floor plan. The main level offers a smooth transition from the living room to the dining room, as well as from the kitchen to the family room, along with a bedroom and full bath. The kitchen is fit for a culinary connoisseur with new Wolf appliances, Sub-Zero refrigerator, breakfast bar and expansive granite island. There is also a separate wing with a bonus room and two bedrooms, ensuring privacy for guests. Three of the bedrooms, including the master suite, provide terraces and captivating water views, and a red cedar sauna can be found in the Jack-and-Jill bath. Outside awaits a tropical oasis, complete with a south-facing saltwater pool, hot tub and pergola for lounging in the shade. For the water enthusiast, you will enjoy your own dock with oversized deck and lower-level entry for paddleboards, kayaks or fish station, and the 15,000-pound boat lift is convenient for a quick escape to sea. Located in the luxurious community of Country Club Shores V, this one-of-a-kind home truly embraces the outdoors. So put your toes in the sand, park your boat in the backyard & experience pure BLISS!
- MLS® #A4445252
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,315
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market144
- Address560 Chipping Ln
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionCountry Club Shores Sec 02 Unit 5
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorMarble, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 4:46pm EST.