Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5760 Midnight Pass Rd #609, Sarasota
Beautiful Gulf views from this Stunning remodel at Gulf & Bay Club in the heart of Siesta Key. This turnkey furnished unit is one of the best units in the entire "D" building. It is all the way at the front of the building towards the beach. The current owners took the unit all the way down to the studs and professionally remodeled every inch from the ground up in Nov of 2017. They also had it professionally decorated. Neutral flooring, stainless appliances, custom shaker cabinets, quartz counters, retextured walls and ceilings, new vanities, fixtures, moldings and doors. Very fresh and beachy. Gulf and Bay is one of the largest ( 392 units) and best condo complexes on Siesta Key, situated on a spectacular 32 acre property with 800 feet of prime beach frontage.. The outstanding amenities include 3 pools, a fitness center, 8 tennis courts, basketball and racquetball courts, electric vehicle charging stations, Bar B Q areas, 2 club houses and on site management. This is also a very active community. Take a look and you will fall in love. Great rental potential considering the restrictions. This unit will gross just under $40,000 in 2019. Over $40,000 on the books for 2020.
- MLS® #A4445306
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,361
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Basketball Court, Racquet Ball, Racquetball
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway, Open, Reserved
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Sauna, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market133
- Address5760 Midnight Pass Rd #609
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionGulf & Bay Club Ph 4
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 4:45am EST.