Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6116 18th Ave E, Bradenton
One of the area’s finest Estate Properties, “Oak Shadows”, a grand 5,769 sf classic Southern Manor home, on 10 PRIME ACRES of manicured grounds, is now available and ready for a wonderful new chapter. Built to exacting standards by the current Owner, the stringent design and construction details, superior custom finishes, and thoughtful attention to detail simply could not be replicated today. Solidly designed to withstand the elements, the home features concrete block construction from foundation to roof line, with poured concrete, steel reinforcements and brick exterior. This classically elegant home offers 5 Bedrooms, 5 Full baths, formal Dining room and a stunning formal living room with fireplace. The huge comfortable Great room, complete with a sliced coral fireplace, offers casual dining and entertaining areas and separate sunny sitting room opening out to acres of unspoiled beauty from the huge Travertine tiled back patio. Unbelievably efficient, the huge Kitchen has its own office area, a walk-in pantry, coffee bar and a spiral staircase leading to the second story. A motor court features garage space for 4 vehicles, air conditioned workshop, half bath and attic storage. A RARE find in today’s market, this property offers a truly unique opportunity for those with discerning taste and vision. With ample room for outbuildings, stables or barns there is also access to septic for on-site RV. Perfectly located to I-75, Manatee Memorial hospitals, restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #A4445307
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,769
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Custom, Other
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage, Boat, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Portico
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Pasture, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses, Unincorporated, Wooded View, Water View, Garden View, Greenbelt View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market318
- Address6116 18th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Dumbwaiter, Other, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Other
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- FireplacesWood Burning, Family Room, Gas, Living Room
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 7:15pm EDT.