Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7537 Ridgelake Cir, Bradenton
You won’t want to miss this charming practically new home. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an office, this 2018-built home offers upgraded flooring in main living area, a designer kitchen with large island, walk in pantry, stone countertops, café dining area, and great room with large sliders that open up to a covered lanai overlooking a beautiful and peaceful lake. Enjoy your privacy as no homes are on other side of lake – just stunning preserve. Home also features two additional bedrooms, an office, two-car garage, screened-in lanai, modern lighting fixtures and blinds. Located in the Neal built, gated community of The Ridge At Crossing Creek, neighborhood has low HOA fees, NO CDD, and many amenities including a 21 acre lake with a canoe and kayak launch and storage, resort style pool/spa, cabana area and outdoor kitchen. Conveniently located near world-class shopping, dining, famous beaches, recreation, medical facilities, and great schools.
- MLS® #A4445342
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market36
- Address7537 Ridgelake Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRidge At Crossing Creek Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.