Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4527 4th Avenue Dr E, Bradenton
Light and bright 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, lovely FURNISHED Inlets home. The key-west style home offers many windows to allow natural lighting in with French doors, sliding doors plus corner sliding glass doors open to the screened lanai. Volume ceilings with crown molding, a chef's kitchen open to the family room with stainless appliances and the stove is GAS! There is a breakfast nook and a separate dining room. The spacious master suite has two closets and a large bath with garden tub, a separate rain shower and two vanities with sinks. The guest wing has its own entrance, two spacious bedrooms and a full bath. Drive through the porte cochere to the attached 3 car garage (tandem). The house sits on an extra large .34 acre lot with a shady back yard. The furnishings are turn-key, but there is room to add your own furniture if you desire. The Inlets neighborhood offers a playground, tennis court and kayak launch. The rental price for 3 - 6 months is $2500/month + tourist tax, and the utilities (for short term) are paid by the owner. Rental for over 6 months do not require the tax, and the rent is $2200/month. Ready to move in!
- MLS® #A4445347
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,032
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Portico, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market11
- Address4527 4th Avenue Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Blue Sky Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Blue Sky Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.