Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1710 18th Ave W, Bradenton
Nice Quaint 2BR/1BA home with large fenced yard. Cook out or relax on wooden deck. Just across from public park and tennis courts. Plenty of parking for extra vehicles, RV, Boat. Centrally located to schools, hopsital, medical, banks, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, churches and beautiful local sandy beaches.
- MLS® #A4445376
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage878
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address1710 18th Ave W
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market5
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.