Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
814 N Casey Key Rd, Osprey
Throughout his illustrious career, gold medal winner from the American Institute of Architects, Guy Peterson, believes in essentialism – a concept that demands design by analysis and reduction, rather than stylistic imitation and embellishment. Peterson, in collaboration with international architect and designer Robert Couturier, general contractor, Michael K. Walker & Associates and the current owners, spared no efforts in design, resourcing of materials or monetary expenditures in creating this magnificent Gulf to Bay contemporary masterpiece; that’s won multiple design awards. Located on the coveted north end of the barrier island of Casey Key, this 3-level residence stands as a beacon of achievement in architectural design, yet inside, it lives with comfort, spaciousness and minimalistic style. Throughout the home, the shell concrete floors and mahogany surfaces bring elements of the outdoors in, creating an environment that is enriching and peaceful. And the abundance of hurricane strength windows and sliding doors, that stretch nearly everywhere from floor to ceiling and from wall to wall, bring in views of the ocean and saltwater pool in the front and Sarasota Bay and the old-growth Gnarly Oak trees in the back. This 1.2 acre home, which boasts 4 en-suite bedrooms, 2 half baths, a spacious office, elevator, 4-car garage, a dozen outdoor terraces and sun decks, reflection pools, a dock with lift & an ultra-premium kitchen with opaque glass surfaces, offers a rare ownership opportunity.
- MLS® #A4445401
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,552
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Marina, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, ICW, Beach - Private, Beach-Prvt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market8
- Address814 N Casey Key Rd
- SubdivisionCasey Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.