Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14826 7th Ave E, Bradenton
Look no further! This four bed, three bath, pool home on an almost half acre treed lot is priced to sell. The office space adds flexibility to this smart floor-plan. The kitchen was fully remodeled in 2016 and boasts new dark stainless appliances. Just minutes from I-75, you will have the convenience of city living with room to spread out in Country Creek. The neighborhood oozes country charm with it's large lots and oak lined streets. Enjoy a lazy afternoon in the screened pool overlooking the pond at the edge of your generous backyard. The pool is heated with a newer (2017) propane heater for year round enjoyment. The roof was replaced in 2016.
- MLS® #A4445420
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,116
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address14826 7th Ave E
- SubdivisionCountry Creek Sub Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Dalton Wade Inc
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.