Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2115 Indiana Ave, Bradenton
NEW PRICE! 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Mobile Home on an oversized Corner lot in the highly desired Trailer Estates community. Bring your boat, you're just up the street from the Marina. A/C new (2018), newer windows, newer appliances. Two sheds provide plenty of storage or a workshop. Sold furnished. You own the land. Boaters have direct access to Sarasota Bay from the Marina. Enjoy the large heated community pool, hot tub, gym and wood shop. The community buzzes with shuffleboard, kayaking, pickleball, horseshoes, bocce, dancing and more. A US Post Office, well-trained Fire Department and Emergency Service on site. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, the Arts and everything Bradenton/Sarasota has to offer. Seller is motivated!
- MLS® #A4445515
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage882
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Roof Over
- Listing Office:Sarasota Global Realty
- Address2115 Indiana Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community, Multi/Split, Split Level
- Days on Market51
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Global Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 9:15am EST.