Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6033 W 34th St W #148, Bradenton
Don’t miss all the updates in this 2nd floor 2/2 condo overlooking the lake in lovely Harbor Pines Condos. New upgrades include: Hurricane rated thermal windows and front and sliding doors August 2018, and the window warranty transfers to new owner. New AC 2016. New Water Heater 2016. Stainless steel appliances in kitchen plus lots of counter space and cabinets. In-unit laundry with full size washer/dryer. Lots of closet space and storage. Harbor Pines residents enjoy Clubhouse, Pool, Workout Room, and Tennis. Condo fee includes basic cable, sewer, trash and water. Whether you are a year-rounder or a snow bird you’ll enjoy relaxing in your screened lanai overlooking the lake, swimming, playing tennis, exercising in the workout room, and living just minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches of Anna Maria Island and Bradenton, IMG Academy, State College of Florida, golf courses, shopping, boating, entertainment and everything the Florida Suncoast lifestyle offers.
- MLS® #A4445554
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage948
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market8
- Address6033 W 34th St W #148
- SubdivisionHarbor Pines, A Condo Or1439/4215
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Walk-Up
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Dalton Wade Inc
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.