Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2211 Alameda Ave, Sarasota
Life is good at "Casa di Famiglia" — a Sarasota Bayfront estate on 1.6 acres with 153-ft. waterfront on the bay with western views. Lovingly designed and built by the builder/owner, this Tuscan masterpiece surrounds you with beauty, comfort and an authenticity where every detail is finished to perfection. As the name implies, this home is all about conviviality. Whether you have a big family or love entertaining, Casa di Famiglia perfectly hosts large parties, family weekends or dinner for two. Gathering areas include living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, ground-level bonus rooms, covered loggia, heated pool/spa and bayfront fire-pit. Private quarters include 4 bedrooms with ensuite baths, plus a private guesthouse connected to the main residence via covered breezeway. Additional features include a commercial-grade elevator, 2 home offices, garage space for up to seven vehicles, two gated entries and privacy landscape with old-growth oak trees. For convenience and security, the home is outfitted with Andersen low-E impact windows, Elan/Lutron home automation, 3 tankless water heaters, water filtration and electrical panels with surge protection. Water fun is guaranteed with Disney-inspired pool featuring multiple pool depths, jump-off platform, waterfall and multi-colored lights. Wood dock with 8,000-lbs. boat lift provides easy access to the Bay and Gulf. This stunning estate has the advantage of being minutes from Downtown Sarasota, SRQ International Airport, St. Armands Circle and Lido Beach.
- MLS® #A4445600
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,822
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Split Garage, Alley Access, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages7
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market28
- Address2211 Alameda Ave
- SubdivisionSarasota Bay Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Quarry Tile, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryGocio Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:46am EST.