Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1804 80th St Nw, Bradenton
PRICE DROP!! ~~~~~~~ Beautiful custom 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, newly constructed home near Robinson preserve in NW Bradenton. This rare flag lot has a private drive with professional landscaping on a secluded lot with NO through traffic. The interior is a wide open floor plan with split design with many upgrades. The covered travertine entry opens to a spacious entertainment area with porcelain plank tile throughout. Kitchen and bathrooms have custom Kraft Maid cabinetry, beautiful light fixtures, abundant storage and quartz counter tops. The master bedroom suite and the 4th bedroom/media center have a view to the covered lanai and backyard sunsets of your dreams! With this over sized lot, you have enough room to design your outdoor paradise. The powder bath is just off the kitchen and there is a utility room with over sized sink. Energy efficient features include high impact windows, irrigation reclaimed water, and Isonene foam insulation. This unique and amazing new home is adaptable to your lifestyle and in a preferred school district. Fine dining, shopping, sandy beaches, parks, boating and golf are all just around the corner. It’s all here! Come and see!
- MLS® #A4445645
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,140
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlag Lot
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market241
- Address1804 80th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Heights Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, End Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
- Listing Office:An Island Place Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of An Island Place Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 8:59am EDT.