Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2101 Avenue B, Bradenton Beach
Stroll 2 blocks to the beautiful sandy beaches, enjoy the boutiques, cafes, bars & shoppes that this "artsy" island has to offer! Recently Upgraded 4-Bedroom Home, Two Short Blocks to the Beach! This charming and spacious residence is in a prime Bradenton Beach location and has been upgraded with warm wood laminate flooring, ceramic tiled flooring, and raised panel doors. Paver brick parking and walkways lead to the custom front door presenting the main living area. The open kitchen offers an abundance of sleek cabinetry with glass display shelves, above cabinet space, a breakfast bar, modern appliances, track and indirect lighting. French doors grace the adjacent dining room and lead to the screened and tiled lanai. Additional access is provided through sliding glass doors from the master suite that includes a personal bathroom, a walk-in closet and a pocket door to the interior laundry room. Completing the inside of the residence are three more nice-sized bedrooms and an updated guest bathroom. Outdoors, lush tropical landscaping surrounds the fenced back yard with an open-air, paver brick pool and spa. This is a great opportunity to purchase your dream OR investment: GROSS RENT PROJECTED $65,000.
- MLS® #A4445654
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,695
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Street Dead-End, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market312
- Address2101 Avenue B
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 8:30pm EST.