Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 30th Ave W #h312, Bradenton
Very nice turnkey furnished third floor Driftwood model. Light and bright - screened porch faces west, with a parklike view. Open floor plan with breakfast bar opening to a family room. Split floor plan with each bedroom having a bathroom. Washer/dryer in unit plus washers and dryers available in building. Each unit has a storage bin located near the elevator. Woodpark is a wonderful 55+ community and just steps away from this building is a beautifully landscaped, lush area which includes a lake, fountains, a decked picnic area with tables and grills, and shuffleboard. Plus their is a clubhouse with tables for parties and card games and a dance floor. Large heated pool. Plenty of walkways throughout the area. This unit has a carport. The community is gated. Pet friendly, allowing one small dog or two cats. Buyers must have a 700 credit score.
- MLS® #A4445675
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,144
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Pool, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Elevators, Storage
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGuest, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Markey Realty & Associates Inc
- Address515 30th Ave W #h312
- SubdivisionWoodpark At Desoto Square H V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Mid Rise, Mid-rise
- Days on Market91
Listing information courtesy of Markey Realty & Associates Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 7:30am EST.