Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2316 Nw 85th St Nw, Bradenton
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! Attention boaters and fisherman! This is a classic beauty with excellent bones. The original owners have lovingly maintained the home but are now ready to pass this stunning residence on to the next owner to enjoy as they have. This courtyard pool home is set on the most stunning lot with breathtaking views of the Sunshine Skyway overlooking Tampa Bay, with the Gulf of Mexico to the left and the Manatee River to your right, PLUS ITS OWN PRIVATE BEACH!! There is a long dock that has a lift, power and water and the water is 11 ft deep at low tide. The literal center of the home is a sparkling 16 x 36 pool with a spa. This is an extremely rare opportunity that you must see to appreciate as its truly a lifestyle living. Location,Location,Location..!! 10 minutes from Anna Maria Island and Downtown Bradenton.!!
- MLS® #A4445702
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,466
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Power Pump
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Days on Market44
- Address2316 Nw 85th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionSkylee Pines Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.